Friday, July 20, 2007

A strange twist of fate

Last night I was on one of my frequent pilgrimages to the PetSmart right by my house for crickets, and as usual I requested we stop by the kitty adoption section so I could feast my eyes on the wares. Andrew obliged, as always, and as soon as we walked over my eyes locked on this beauty:



Do you know what her name was? Do ya? You will never ever ever ever ever ever ever guess in a million bajillion years

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ANNA BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? I sure couldn't. I don't believe in God, but I don't believe this was a coincidence either. That little girl found her way to PetSmart so that Janna Banana could adopt her! But alas, The Man wouldn't indulge me :-( So now I am one sad potential kitty mommy....

Please protest on my behalf!

No comments: